Acer Palmatum 'Taylor'
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Stunning salmon-pink leaves in spring make an impact
- As the leaves mature, the pink fades but the attractive variegation remains.
- A small and slow growing tree
- Easy to manage and virtually trouble free - requires little maintenance
- Supplied in a 3L pot, eventual height 2m in 10 years.
One of the prettiest, compact-growing Acers for smaller gardens, pots and patios, this striking small tree gives you plenty of fabulous colour through the year. In spring, the dainty, lobed leaves emerge salmon pink, covering the bush in a soft peach glow - a fabulous sight to behold - before maturing to a variegated lime green and cream. Then, in autumn, the leaves turn a uniform lime-green before falling. Fully at home in Oriental-style gardens, flower borders or on your patio in a large pot, where it can remain for 10 years quite happily, Acer 'Taylor' is a garden plant that no gardener should be without! Supplied in a 3L pot, ready for you to plant out or pot on.
- Plants enjoy regular watering and a sheltered position to keep the leaves at their best. Leaf colour is best in partial shade, although full sun can be tolerated as long as the plant is well watered.
- When positioning your acer, avoid exposed places as leaves can suffer with wind-burn (scorch), especially if the plant is dry.
- Allow your Japanese Maple to get used to a whole day in the sun by starting it off in the shade, then standing it in its final sunny spot (in pot or in the garden soil) for one hour longer every day for a week.
- If planting in the garden, prepare a wide hole and loosen the soil with a fork, incorporating organic matter as needed to improve moisture retention and condition. Plant your Acer palmatum so that the top of the root ball is just slightly below ground level.
- Fill the planting hole with soil and heel well in.
- Water well.
March - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment