Begonia 'Majestic Romance' Mix - 12x Plug Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Low maintenance plant
- Produces an abundance of blooms
- Big and bold in vibrant shades of blush and pink
- Robust and , these begonias will stand up to the worst of any poor weather
- Supplied as a mixture of 12 plug plants in different shades
Easy to care for, and simple to look after, begonias provide reliable, continuous colour throughout the summer until the first frosts These brand-new, upright, large-flowered Majestic Patio Begonias are just the thing to create a strong focal point in your patio containers. Producing an abundance of flowers all summer long, the blousy, double blooms are big and bold in vibrant shades of blush and pink, each with a delightful pink picotee edging. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as a mixture of 12 plug plants in different shades ready to be potted up and grown on. (Please note that this is a random mixture and exact colours cannot be guaranteed).
- Male and female flowers are produced separately on the same plant - the male flowers being the showiest. Deadhead the single female flowers to encourage more of the large double male flowers to be produced and to extend the flowering period.
- Grow in moist, well-drained soil in sun or part shade.
- For best results keep plants well-watered, and feed fortnightly with a high-potash fertiliser to prolong flowering.
- Remove faded flowers to encourage more blooms
- Begonia plugs can be planted straight into containers and baskets but are best potted on first and grown on in warm, frost-free conditions.
- Begonia plants can then be transplanted into their final containers once they have increased in size.
- When all risk of frost has passed, acclimatise begonia plants to outdoor conditions over a period of 7 to 10 days - choose a sunny or semi shaded position that is protected from strong winds - a cold frame is ideal.
- Feed and water plants frequently throughout the growing season taking care not to over-water, as this will cause new begonia flower buds to drop.
- Plants will form small corms that can be over wintered if lifted and kept dry.
April - May
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment