Busy Lizzie 'Divine' - 20x Garden Ready Plants
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- The only real mildew/disease resistant Busy Lizzie variety to grow
- Bigger and bolder flowers than traditional Busy Lizzies
- Perfect planted in groups in beds and borders, or in big pots
- Full on flowering performance all Summer long from June
- Supplied as20 garden ready plants
At last, the New Guinea Divine Busy Lizzie offers a real mildew resistant alternative to seed-raised Busy Lizzies. Their lovely bright shades of red, pink, purple and white are set against tough deep green leaves and planted about 30cm apart they provide a carpet of colour in any border, bed or patio planter. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Deadhead faded blooms to prolong flowering.
- Space plants out to keep them compact - the more tightly they are packed, the taller they will grow. 20-30cm (8-12in).
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead-head when flowers fade to encourage more blooms.
March - June
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment