Busy Lizzie New Guinea Impatiens - 12x Jumbo Plug Plants
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- One of the absolute best Busy Lizzie varieties to grow
- Bigger and bolder flowers than traditional Busy Lizzies
- Perfect planted in groups in beds and borders, or in big pots, about 30cm apart
- Full on flowering performance all summer long from June
- Supplied as a pack of 12 mixed jumbo plugs
Busy Lizzies are one of the most popular summer bedding flowers and it’s not hard to see why. Combining a tough, weather resistant bloom with the beauty and floral pizazz of the most delicate of flowers, the 'New Guinea' group of Impatiens brings a lush, tropical feel to containers, beds and baskets. In a mix of stunning bright colours, busy lizzies sit against a backdrop of tough deep-green leaves that frames the floral display perfect. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as a collection of 12 jumbo plug plants in 6 mixed colours* ready to pot up and grow on or plant into baskets and containers ready to be placed outside when all risk of frost has passed. * Please note that plugs are mixed colours and we cannot guarantee the colours that you will receive.
Planting Advice for your New Guinea Busy Lizzies:
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- If you can’t do this, they can sit in their mini greenhouse for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Pot up plugs and grow them on in warm, frost free conditions. They can alternatively be planted straight into baskets and containers ready to go out when all risk of frost has passed.
- When potting on or planting up, handle plugs carefully. Pot on using our 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays, using good multi-purpose compost.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 30cm (11in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- Remember that plants are frost tender and should be protected from frost at all times.
April - June
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment