Click here to enlarge
Warning! Harmful if swallowed. Irritating to eyes. Irritating to skin. Risk of serious damage to eyes. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. If in eyes: Wash immediately with copious amounts of water. Obtain medical attention if symptoms develop. If ingested: Rinse out mouth and then drink one or two glasses of water (or milk). Seek immediate medical attention.
Please note: only 1 x product listed is supplied. Images are for illustration purposes only, packaging may vary slightly.
Explore more of our range, we have a huge variety of products in stock. Have a query or can't find something you're looking for? We receive new deliveries every week, so if the item you wish to purchase is currently out of stock, please contact our Customer Services Team and we may be able to reserve the items you require.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment
Find your nearest store
Please enter your Post Code to find your nearest store