Classic Skyscraper Giant Lily Collection - 9x Top-Sized Bulbs
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Produces large flowers
- 3 varieties specially selected for their gorgeous fragrance and vibrant colours
- Perfect for pots, borders, and vases
- Supplied as 9 top-sized bulbs
- Flowers from June until September
In their first year they will reach up to 1.5m (5ft) tall, but in future years, once they are fully established, they will get even taller up to 6 or even 7 foot tall eventually. Every flower carries a wonderful heady perfume and each individual stem can carry well over 20 blooms. This collection comprises of 9 top sizes bulbs, 3 of each variety. Cut them for the long-lasting displays in the vase or leave them to marvel at in your garden. Fully Winter hardy, they will last for many years. A stunning plant to adorn your garden with, these elegant blooms come in a variety of colours and fragrances. Lilies are perfect for livening up your borders and adding some colour to your planters.
Supplied as 9 top-sized bulbs, 3 each of the 3 varieties.
- Once they have flowered your lilies will not bloom again until the following year, so be sure to plant them with other plants that look great later in the season.
- Remove the faded flowers so that the plants don’t waste energy making seeds.
- As these lilies can grow so tall, staking them against the wind - stout bamboo canes are ideal as they blend in with the stems.
- Keep an eye out for lily beetles which can quickly defoliate your plants.
- Plant in fertile, moist and well-drained soil - a layer of horticultural grit in the planting hole will help drainage. Plant bulbs where the plants will benefit from light afternoon shade.
- Mulch over winter to protect the bulbs from extreme cold , or if your ground lays wet, you may want to consider lifting and storing the bulbs.
- Keep well-watered when in growth and give a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
- Leave the foliage until it turns brown in autumn.
- Divide plants every 3 to 4 years as new growth begins in the spring.
January - May
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment