Coleus 'Wizard Mix' - 20x Garden Ready Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- A wonderful collection of compact, richly coloured foliage plants
- Each plant has its own unique markings
- Ideal for showing off other flowering plants or own their own
- Perfect for planting in pots and containers on the patio
- Supplied as 20garden ready plants
Coleus have been grown by generations as fun and easy houseplants, as well as fabulous summer bedding - especially in town centre displays where they were practically a guaranteed sight in park displays of the seventies. Now however, with the introduction of more robust and colourful variations, coleus is becoming a garden must-have to brighten adventurous summer planting designs. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Naturally branching, so no need to pinch out the tips.
- Unpack plugs immediately, and stand them in water for an hour.
- If you can’t do this, they can sit in their mini greenhouse for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Garden Ready plugs are large enough to be planted out in their final positions.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- To do this, dig a hole large enough to accommodate the root ball and plant to the same level at the top of the compost.
- Refill around the roots, supporting the plant gently as you do so, taking care not to damage the stems.
- Firm the soil and water thoroughly.
- Water thoroughly after planting, and keep the soil watered regularly (but not waterlogged) until your coleus produces new growth, then you can reduce to regular watering.
- Apply a general-purpose fertiliser every 2 weeks when the plant is in full growth.
- Pinch off any flowers at the base - they're not the plant's main attraction and removing them helps produce more leaves.
- Over winter, and before the first frost, pot up your coleus and bring it inside for use as a houseplant.
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment