Dahlia 'Figaro Mix' - 20x Garden Ready Plants
This Product Is Discontinued And No Longer Available For Purchase
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Dazzling and luxurious double and semi-double flowers
- Colours from rich burgundy, orange and red through to softer yellows and white
- Perfect for pots and hanging baskets, and great as edging for borders and paths
- So easy to grow and look after, just deadhead regularly
- Supplied as 20 garden ready plants
Dazzling and luxurious double and semi-double flowers create a blaze of bright summer colour. These dwarf classics have a compact, bushy habit – great for lavish bedding schemes and containers. Each plant produces a mass of flowers, often revealing a yellow centre as they age. They are perfect for pots and planters, or in borders dotted around to fill in gaps and as colourful and neat edging plants for pathways and borders. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment