Deutzia Hybrida 'Rasberry Sundae' - Single Established Plant
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Graceful, arching stems of bloom
- Masses of magenta and pink, sweetly scented flowers
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Award winning and perfect for pollinators
- Supplied in a 3L pot, ready to plant out
One of the more attractive flowering shrubs for any garden, Deutzia 'Raspberry Sundae' is the perfect specimen plant for both novice and experienced gardeners alike, and being low maintenance it's simple to look after - meaning more time to sit back and enjoy the results! The graceful, gently arching stems of Raspberry Sundae become smothered in an abundance of crimson and pink bicoloured blooms in early summer and will fill the air with their light and sweet fragrance. Compact and fully hardy, it's perfect for beds borders and containers, and the clusters of star-shaped flowers are a magnet to wildlife, attracting all manner of pollinators such as butterflies and bees into your garden. Fully deserving its coveted RHS Award of Garden Merit, you can be sure that this is a proven garden performer, guaranteed to be suitable for UK gardeners at every level of experience. You can therefore plant this in the garden with confidence, for stunning displays for many years to come.
Supplied as an established plant in a3L pot, ready for planting out. Eventual height and width 2m x 2m.
- Perfect in a container, can be cut back to around a meter after flowering to keep it compact.
Planting Advice for your Deutzia 'Raspberry Sundae':
- Water your potted plant well.
- Dig a hole a little deeper and 3 x wider than the nursery pot.
- Add a soil conditioner such as well-rotted manure to the earth removed from the hole if necessary.
- Remove the plant from its pot and tease out a few of the roots.
- Place your plant in the hole at the same level at the pot.
- Refill the hole with the earth removed (backfilling).
- Firm in the soil with your heel, avoiding the root ball.
- Water well and mulch around the base of the plant with a collar, compost, gravel, bark etc.
Aftercare Advice for Deutzia:
- Keep plants well-watered for their first season to ensure that they establish.
- Feed regularly with a general-purpose fertiliser while in full growth
Pruning Advice for 'Raspberry Sundae':
- Pinch out new stems to encourage branching.
- Cut back hard after blooming to encourage new growth.
February - November
June - July
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment