Double Flowered 'Chiffon' Hibiscus Collection
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- A fabulous new twist on exotic, but hardy, Hibiscus syriacus
- These 'double-flowers' have unique ruffled petals on each flower
- In flower when summer gardens are running out of steam
- Despite their looks, they are tough as old boots
- Supplied as a collection of 3 plants in 9cm pots - blue, white and pink
These UK bred beauties are guaranteed to grow and thrive in your garden, producing towers of beautiful flower every summer! Each set includes 3 well established potted plants – one each of Chiffon White, Chiffon Pink & Chiffon Blue. With beautiful blooms that grow up to 5” across, the multi-layered petals have a gorgeous ‘Chiffon’ look, (hence the name!) and will be produced in abundance from early summer every year! You can grow these as an excellent flowering hedge or place them in sunny beds and borders where they will create a visually stunning tower of colourful double blooms. Perfect for pots on your patio, they will eventually grow to 4-5ft tall if left un-trimmed. Incredibly easy to care for – prune to shape just once a year in early spring, they are also totally winter hardy anywhere in the UK!UK bred by the renowned Notcutts Nurseries, these are truly world class varieties.
- To ensure plenty of flowers, plant in a sunny position, sheltered from strong winds.
- Prune back two or three buds in the late winter months or early spring to encourage larger flowers the following summer - if the shrub is left unpruned, it will continue to produce numerous blooms, but they will often be smaller in diameter.
- Hibiscus grows well in average soil and once established requires very little care - withstanding periods of drought. It also tolerates summer heat and humidity.
- Grow in a sheltered spot in full sun with a humus-rich moist soil, keep well-watered as these plants don't like to dry out.
- Happy in a large container as long as you keep it well-watered and protect the crown with a dry mulch through the winter months.
- Trim any dead or damaged growth each year in mid spring and remove faded flowers.
- Hibiscus flower on the current season's growth, so pruning encourages them to flower prolifically.
- Hibiscus can be bare of leaves right up until May, so don't think that your plant has expired - keep it well watered and it will burst into life when ready!
March - July
September - November
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment