Click here to enlarge
EcoBase Fastfit Heavy Duty Shed Base Kit For 12' x 6' / 4 x 2M
Collect From Store
Currently: 10 or more available
- Ideal for most 12 x 6ft buildings
- Simply snaps together so its quick and easy to lay
- Supplied with a sheet of permeable membrane to suppress the growth of weeds
- The grids are lightweight so they can be picked up, carried and laid with ease
- Eco-friendly - made in the UK from 100% UK recycled post-consumer waste plastics
- Robust - providing a firm strong and long-lasting base for your building
- Wide use suitable for most garden sheds, summer houses, play houses, bike stores and log stores
- Simple to use , no specialist tools or equipment needed
- Drainage perimeter can be filled with pea-gravel to produce a French drain and prevent rain splashing back onto the building
- Long lasting , rot proof, chemically inert and re-usable
Create a base for a garden building using an easy to use EcoBase Fastfit Base Kit. As an environmentally-friendly alternative to paving flags or wet-mix concrete, Ecobase Fastfit is made up of recycled grids that interconnect to provide you with a base for your garden building that is firm, strong, long-lasting and well-drained.
Ideal for most 4 x 2m (12 x 6ft) buildings this 32 - grid Base kit simply snaps together so it’s quick and easy to lay and is supplied with a sheet of permeable membrane (Approximately: 13ft 1inch x 6ft 6inch) to suppress the growth of weeds. The grids are lightweight so they can be picked up, carried and laid with ease and are robust - providing a firm strong and long-lasting base for your building.
Cost effective - the supply and installation of these grids cost less than wet mixed poured concrete. Time saving - the kit requires less preparation time, with no concrete curing time and will be ready to use as soon as positioning is completed. Raised gripping points ensures building remains in place.
Long lasting – rot proof, chemically inert and re-usable these base kits are ideal for a wide range of uses – suitable for most garden sheds, summer houses, play houses, bike stores, potting sheds, pavilions, garden furniture stores, log stores, wheelie bin stands.
Simple to use – no specialist tools or equipment needed, the drainage – perimeter can be filled with pea-gravel to produce a French drain and prevent rain splashing back onto the building.
Grid footprint: 500 x 500mm
Grid height: 40mm
Material: 100% UK sourced recycled plastics, non toxic
Grid load capacity >300 tonnes per square metre
Grid weight: 1.4kg
Grid cell size: 70mm square nominal
Grid connector: Integral self-fastening T-shaped connector and slot
Made in UK from 100% recycled material
Permeable membrane 4 x 2m (Approximately: 13ft 1inch x 6ft 6inch)
Explore more of our outdoor garden buildings range. We have a variety of products available to order today. Our customer services team are always happy to help.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment