Danger! Causes serious eye damage.
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wear eye or face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
If ingested: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
Please note: only 1 x product listed is supplied. Images are for illustration purposes only, packaging may vary slightly.
Explore more of our range, we have a huge variety of products in stock. Have a query or can't find something you're looking for? We receive new deliveries every week, so if the item you wish to purchase is currently out of stock, please contact our Customer Services Team and we may be able to reserve the items you require.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment
Find your nearest store
Please enter your Post Code to find your nearest store