Fragrant Lavender Collection - 20x Garden Ready Hidcote Lavender Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Produces long-lasting summer flowers
- Provides you with fast results for the minimum amount of effort
- Contains20 Lavender Hidcote - one of the finest English Lavenders
- Perfect for creating lavender hedge or borders for flower beds
A perfect solution to attract bees and other pollinators into your garden, Lavender makes an ideal companion plant if you grow your own fruit and veg It’ll stay compact too, reaching 45-60cm (1-2ft) tall so won’t take over your garden either. Very hardy, incredibly easy to grow and drought tolerant, a top growing tip is to clip lavender back lightly after the flowers have faded in late summer. This drought-tolerant plant will thrive in a sunny border, container, herb or gravel gardens. Plug plant perennials are a quick and easy way to achieve the look you want for your garden year after year! As they have been partially grown already, you can see how they will look and make landscaping your garden a breeze.
Supplied as one tray of 20 garden ready Hidcote Lavender plants.
- In late summer, clip the plants back lightly after the flowers have faded to encourage more growth - cut the stems back by a few inches, but not so far that the stems are bare of live foliage, and plants will then have time to produce new shoots before winter dormancy.
- An easy to grow, evergreen shrub that produces masses of beautifully scented flowers above silvery-grey foliage.
- Drought-tolerant, lavender thrives in a sunny border, container, herb or gravel gardens.
- Best planted between April and when the soil is warming up, ensure that the plants gets really good drainage and there's no need to improve the soil as lavender thrives in any poor or moderately fertile conditions.
- Water regularly.
- Lavenders should be pruned every year to keep them compact.
- On established plants use secateurs to remove flower stalks and about 2.5cm (1in) of the current year’s growth - usually in late summer, after flowering - making sure that some green growth remains.
- You can prune lightly in April if required.
March - October
June - August
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment