Fuchsia Fuchsita Collection - 12x Plug Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- ideal for hanging baskets and patio containers
- A multi-layered bloom
- Up to 6 months of colour from May until October
- A mix of semi trailing and upright type
- We supply a collection of 12 plug plants in a range of stunning colours
Fuchsias fill baskets and patio containers, complimenting any other plants that you have placed between them. The ballerina-like flowers look beautiful adding depth to displays and most importantly real colour impact. Fuchsias are breathtakingly beautiful and always draw admiring glances. The 'Fuchsita' series have characteristic upward facing blooms. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as a collection of 12 plug plants in a mixture of the following varieties:
- Fuchsia Fuchsita Blush Violet, Fuchsia, Fuchsita Red-White
- Fuchsia Fuchsita Red-Blue
- Fuchsia Fuchsita Deep Pink White
- Fuchsia Fuchsita Carmine-White
- Fuchsia Fuchsita Pink-Violet.
- Plant into our Easy Fill baskets with some trailing bedding plants for the very best hanging basket displays.
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- If you can’t do this, they can sit in their mini greenhouse for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Garden Ready plugs are large enough to be planted out in their final positions.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- To do this, dig a hole large enough to accommodate the root ball and plant to the same level at the top of the compost.
- Refill around the roots, supporting the plant gently as you do so, taking care not to damage the stems.
- Firm the soil and water thoroughly.
April - June
May - November
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment