Gallery Dahlia 'Pablo' - 6x Plug Plants
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Striking ombre blooms – a real head turner in Dahlia colour
- An award-winning Dahlia with coral-red blooms
- Robust, compact plants are ideal for flower borders and pots
- Fabulous as cut flowers
- Supplied as 6 x plug plants ready for potting up and growing on
An award-winning Dahlia and fully deserving its coveted RHS Award of Garden Merit, you can be sure that this is a proven garden performer. You can therefore plant this in the garden with confidence, for stunning displays for many years to come. Robust, compact plants are ideal for flower borders and pots and are fabulous as cut flowers. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 6 x plug plants ready for potting up and growing on.
- For maximum flowers, when the first flower buds appear, cut back the tallest 2 or 3 stems to about half their height. This will help the plant bush out and increase flower production.
- During the growing season, deadhead regularly to stimulate growth and keep the plants looking their best.
- Best planted in fertile, well-drained soil in full sun when danger of frost is over, usually May to early June. If planting in a container, use a 10-12in pot per plant.
- Keep well-watered and once flowers appear feed with a high potash liquid feed every two weeks from July to early September.
April - June
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment