Geranium Summer Twist - 12x Jumbo Plug Plants
DELIVERY IN 10 TO 14 DAYS
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- A brand-new pelargonium geranium with clusters of flowers in a striking combination of red and white
- An outstanding show throughout the summer, with a succession of unique serrated blooms until autumn
- Extremely free flowering, producing large flower heads in a vibrant display of shades
- An essential addition to your garden borders, pots, and baskets, creating an impressive display
- Supplied as a collection of 12 jumbo plug plants
A brand-new mix of pelargonium geraniums with clusters of flowers in a striking combination of red and white. The delightfully named 'Summer Twist' will give you a succession of unique blooms from early summer until autumn, making this an essential addition to your garden borders, pots, baskets and balcony displays. With an outstanding show throughout the summer to the first frosts of autumn, 'Summer Twist' is extremely free flowering, producing large flower heads of unusually serrated, bicoloured blooms creating an impressive display wherever they are planted. Because this geranium branches naturally, there's no need for fiddly pinching out so they're a really low-maintenance plant, needing just a tidy up of faded flowers to promote more of the lovely blooms. Supplied as a set of 12 Jumbo Plug Plants, ready to pot up and grow on - ideal for gardeners who have a warm place where the plants can be grown on until they are ready for planting out once all chance of frost has passed. Will bloom June to October, reaching a height of approx. 40cm.
Supplied as 12x jumbo plug plants ready for potting on.
- Deadhead regularly to encourage more flowers. For maximum flowers, plant where they'll get at least 4-6 hours of sun a day.
- Grow in fertile soil in the garden or good quality, fresh compost in pots and baskets.
- Plant in full light, but shelter from hot midday sun which can scorch leaves and flowers.
- Water sparingly every two to three days during their active growing season.
- Feed with a fertiliser rich in potash every fortnight.
- Plants are not hardy so protect from frost.
April - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment