Hardy Japanese Anemone Collection - 3x Potted Plants
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- These stunning plants will light up your garden with their late displays
- Perfect for beds and borders
- Will rise up from the foliage and open up to show elegant, satin-like petals
- Flowers: August-October
- Supplied as a pack of 3 potted plants in 9cm pots Height/Spread: 12m (4ft)
These stunning plants will light up your garden with breath-taking late displays. Perfect for beds and borders, they will produce an abundance of large, pretty flowers just when others in your garden are starting to fade. Each will rise up from the attractive foliage and open up to show elegant, satin-like petals and a bright yellow contrasting centre.
They will look brilliant in mixed or herbaceous borders, in any partly shaded area. Leave them in the ground over winter, under a good layer of mulch, and you will be rewarded with bigger, better displays for many years.
Varieties included in this collection, two of which have been awarded the prestigious RHS Award of Garden Merit:
- Whirlwind - Graceful, pure-white flowers on long stems.
- Prinz Heinrich AGM - Incredibly vivid pink blooms
- Queen Charlotte AGM - Large light pink flowers.
Plug plant perennials are a quick and easy way to achieve the look you want for your garden year after year! As they have been partially grown already, you can see how they will look and make landscaping your garden a breeze.
Supplied as a pack of 3 potted plants in 9cm pots, ready to plant straight into garden.
- Cut back the stalks after the flowers have faded, and tidy up old dead leaves in March, then mulch well.
- Avoid moving the plant as it resents disturbance and can sulk for years!
- If you need to, lift and divide clumps in autumn or early spring.
- Easy to grow it may be slow to establish, but once it has you can virtually leave it alone
February - November
August - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment