Jumbo American Fuchsia Plugs Collection - 12x Jumbo Plug Plants
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Jumbo Flowered Fuchsias are a must for every summer flowering display
- These 4 varieties have been selected for their summer long performance
- With layer upon layer of delicate petals they are breathtakingly beautiful
- Requires protecting from the frost
- Requires protecting from the frost
This collection contains:
'Voodoo' - deepest ruffled purple centres, with bright red sepals.
'Swingtime' - bright red and white
'Bella Rosella' - tousled deep pink petals.
'Deep Purple' - rich purple with a hint of magenta.
These 4 varieties have been selected for their huge flower size and summer long performance and beautiful colour combinations. They always look best when planted up where they can trail and you can look up into the blooms, as they cascade over the side of baskets. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 12 Jumbo Plug Plants (2.5 - 3.5cm diameter) 3 each of 4 varieties shown.
- Deadhead when flowers fade to encourage more blooms.
- For most jumbo plug plant collections, the “mini Greenhouse” they are packed in will have a label on the outside, listing the individual varieties inside. We recommend writing your own labels out on receipt!
- Give your plugs a little attention on arrival - unpack them immediately, and either mist them or stand them in water for an hour - they may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover. If you can’t do this, they can sit in Mini Greenhouses for a week if upright and not too wet.
- We recommend that you leave them to settle for a day somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When you're ready to pot on, use a good quality, multi-purpose compost, and fill 3-4in pots (7-10cm).
- Make a hole in the compost with a dibber or your finger, then holding each plug by its root ball, place it into the hole and gently firm the compost around it.
- For great results, we recommend using our Windowsill Planters or 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry as they don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Grow on either on a bright windowsill or a greenhouse for 3-4 weeks before potting up into containers or into flower beds.
- If planting directly into flower beds when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment