Marigold Durango Mix - 20x Garden Ready Plants
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Large bright flowers with stems in a mix of sunshine colours
- Drought tolerant these Marigolds will enjoy a sunny spot in the garden
- Will look stunning grown together or in mixed displays
- Upright and bushy with a long flowering season
- Supplied as 20 garden ready plants in a mix of yellows & oranges and reds
Durango is a series of large anemone-flowered Marigolds, each flower to 5cm across, and is renowned for its easy natural branching habit, filling up space well. Hot oranges, reds, and deep golden yellows and many with a mix of several shades in between. They thrive in full, hot sun, but tolerate our rainy periods too. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow.
March - July
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment