Nandina Domestica 'Twilight' - Single Established Plant
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- A bright flash of dazzling colour for your borders or patio pots
- Evergreen and invaluable in winter when there's little colour around
- A true multi-season feature plant
- Really easy to grow - just plant it and leave it!
- Supplied as and established plant in a 2L pot
Also known as Heavenly or Sacred Bamboo, Nandina will bring a bright flash of dazzling colour to your borders or patio pots, making it invaluable in winter when there's little colour around. Not unlike a colourful version of our own native holly, Nandina has a bushy upright habit, with toothpick-straight stems making it an excellent candidate for containers - and this particular variety has amazing variegated leaves which give off a sultry pink glow. As it's evergreen, Nandina retains its foliage throughout the year and the colours change as temperatures dip, taking on deeper and more saturated hues. A true multi-season feature plant, in spring new leaves emerge flushed pink, green and cream, then in summer, small creamy-white flowers are followed by green berries, before the leaves develop more colour and the berries turn sealing-wax red - just superb! Really easy to grow - just plant it and leave it!
Supplied as an established plant in a 2L pot
- Plant Nandina in a sunny spot or in light shade – its colours will become more intense if it is grown in full sun in a sheltered spot out of the wind.
- Plant your Nandina in well-drained, rich soil.
- Keep well- watered, the soil should be moist but not saturated.
- Pruning is simple - just take out any dead stems You can remove up to one-third of the Nandina's canes at a time to encourage more growth.
- Apply a general-purpose feed in late February or early June.
March - September
June - September
September - December
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment