Petunia 'Easy Wave Ultimate Mixed' - 20x Garden Ready Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Ideal for beds, borders ,baskets and pots
- Will also produce a waterfall of colour in hanging baskets too
- You will have perfect displays from May until - October
- Incredibly weather resistant in heat or wet periods
- Supplied as 20 garden ready plants
The best ever multi-purpose petunia that will romp across beds and borders providing brilliant ground cover but will also produce a waterfall of colour in hanging baskets too. Wherever you plant 'Easy Wave', you will have perfect and prolific displays between May and October from this astonishingly versatile petunia. The blooms are incredibly weather resistant in both hot and wet conditions. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Plant up your Petunias straight away and your borders and containers will be a blaze of colour in no time at all!
- Deadhead regularly to maintain flowering.
- These Garden Ready plants can be planted straight out as long as there are no frosts predicted in your area.
- Keep plants well watered throughout the summer and feed weekly with a general purpose feed.
- Deadhead regularly to remove spent flowers and encourage more blooms.
March - June
May - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment