Petunia 'Pink Joy' - 12x Jumbo Plug Plants
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Stunning deep pink flowers with fascinating white splashes
- Covered in blooms, and each one different to the next
- Blooms from May to September
- Perfect in hanging baskets and tubs
- Supplied as 12 Jumbo Plug Plants
It produces masses of lush flowers in the deepest pink splashed with pure white spots. Not only does it have show-stopping flowers, its gently trailing habit and freely growing branches are also perfect for filling up pots and hanging baskets where the blooms will spill over the edges to create a waterfall of colour. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 12 Jumbo Plug Plants (2.5 - 3.5cm Diameter).
- Plant into our Easy Fill baskets for the very best hanging basket displays.
- Unpack plugs immediately, and stand them in water for an hour.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post but they’ll quickly recover. Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When potting on, handle plugs carefully. Pot on before planting out when there is no longer a danger of frost.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Deadhead when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
March - May
May - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment