Phyllostachys Bissetti - Green Bamboo - Pot Grown Plant
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Ideal for hedges or screening
- This green bamboo adds a real exotic look to gardens
- It is vigorous and slowly invasive, so best in large pots
- It weathers very well in either a hot summer or a cold winter
- Supplied as a 50-70cm tall plant in a 2L pot ready to plant out or re-pot
The best green bamboo there is, Bisset's Bamboo has risen to popularity in the last few years as it is one of the easiest, cleanest and most straightforward of bamboos. It forms dense clumps, so is ideal for hedges or screening off - great for patio or barbecue areas for an exotic look with the lovely rustling sound in the breeze. It is vigorous and slowly invasive, so best in large pots, or with plenty of space in lawns, but if you are planting near a wall or foundations, remember to use a physical barrier. It weathers very well in hot summer or cold winter, its plain green look being simple yet classic. Remove lower leaves to show off the canes to their best. Bring the warm glow and bright colours of the Mediterranean into your garden without the cost of a plane ticket. Mediterranean plants are a good way to create a strong focal point that will have visitors talking about and admiring for a long time.
Supplied as pot grown plants ready to plant out.
- Best in a large container, but if you need to plant in the garden, ensure that a physical barrier is placed around the roots to stop them invading surrounding areas.
- As Phyllostachys bissetii grows vigorously, it needs to be pruned regularly to prevent from spreading farther than desired. In the spring, unwanted or spindly canes should be cut down to ground level. New shoots of Green Bamboo can also be pruned once they grow taller than the rest of the plant if you wish to maintain a compact size.
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment