Rock Roses, Helianthemum Collection - 6x Mixed Colour Jumbo Plug Plants
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Hardy, drought tolerant plants
- Glorious colour from late spring right through to midsummer
- This collection makes excellent groundcover
- Perfect in rockeries, gravel gardens or sunny, dry borders
- Supplied as a mixture of 6 plug plants
Perfect for filling gaps in beds and borders with masses of beautiful blousy flowers, these vigorous 'rock roses' are hardy, drought tolerant and ever so easy to grow. With just a little pruning after flowering in late spring/summer, they'll reward you with another flush of flowers in late summer. In an assortment of varieties and colours, the flowers really stand out against the evergreen shrubby silver-green foliage and will bring the bees, butterflies and other beneficial wildlife to your garden - great for aiding pollination of other plants in your garden. Plug plant perennials are a quick and easy way to achieve the look you want for your garden year after year! As they have been partially grown already, you can see how they will look and make landscaping your garden a breeze.
Supplied as 6 mixed colour Jumbo Plug Plants, ready for potting up and growing on before planting out.
- The abundantly produced flowers last for just a day, but are constantly replaced over a long period. Pinch faded blooms off will encourage continuous flowering.
- Pot up your rock rose plugs on receipt and grow them on until large enough to plant outdoors.
- Harden off over 7 to 10 days before planting into their final positions.
- Rock roses grow best in moderately fertile soil in full sun.
- Helianthemums dislike wet ground, particularly during winter, so improve heavy soil by adding coarse grit or sharp sand before planting.
- Feed and water regularly throughout the growing season while young plants become established.
- Drought tolerant when established, rock roses require little maintenance.
- After flowering, prune back to within 3cm (1in) of the previous year's growth.
February - May
May - August
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment