Antifreeze - Mono Ethylene Glycol 50%
Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause damage to organs Kidneys through prolonged or repeated exposure if swallowed. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use personal protective equipment as required. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not breath vapour/spray. Wash contaminated.
Explore more of our range, we have a huge variety of products in stock. Have a query or can't find something you're looking for? We receive new deliveries every week, so if the item you wish to purchase is currently out of stock, please contact our Customer Services Team and we may be able to reserve the items you require.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment
Find your nearest store
Please enter your Post Code to find your nearest store