Star Jasmine Trachelospermum Jasminoides - Single 2-Year-Old Plant
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Produces beautifully fragrant, pure-white, star-shaped flowers all summer-long
- Has green foliage all year embellished by beautiful flowers in the summer
- Slow growing and easy to manage
- Bring an exotic touch to your garden and is hardy
- Supplied as established plant approx. 80-100cm tall on a cane
Produces waves of gorgeous pure-white star-like flowers across summer, each one with simply stunning fragrance. Evergreen and hardy, it will add year-round interest to your garden as the foliage changes from a rich purple in winter to a deep green in spring and summer. Ideal for growing up posts, walls, arches and fences, and will thrive in a sunny, sheltered spot. Climbers are a great way to add some natural decoration to a wall, fence or trellis, helping them to blend into the environment around them. They can also add an extra dimension to your garden.
Supplied as an 80-100cm tall, 2-year-old plant on a cane.
- Train up posts, pillars, trellises or walls - especially where you can enjoy their heady spring fragrance
- Be patient - they do take a couple of years to really settle in and get their roots down before romping away
- Hardy to -5°C in the UK, plants will need frost protection as new leaves are fairly tender
Planting Advice for Star Jasmine Trachelospermum Jasminoides:
- Plant in fertile, well-drained soil in sun or semi-shade. Choose a sheltered position that is protected from cold winter winds. A south or west-facing wall is ideal.
- If growing in pots, use a good quality, soil-based compost, and place some bricks in the bottom to provide ballast.
- In particularly cold areas, Trachelospermum is best grown in containers that can be moved to a protected position over winter.
Aftercare Advice for Trachelospermum Jasminoides:
- Provide the twining stems with an appropriate frame support such as trellis, an obelisk or wires.
- During the growing season, water regularly and apply a balanced feed monthly.
- Water sparingly in winter.
Pruning Advice for Star Jasmine:
- After flowering, prune back the stems to restrict them to the available space, simply thinning out congested, weak or badly placed shoots.
- Any stray branches can be tied back to their supports to improve the shape of the plant.
March - September
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment