Weigela 'All Summer' Collection 9cm - 3x Established Plants
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- A collection of hardy weigelas bred to bloom and bloom
- Naturally compact and perfect to bring your patio, balcony or terrace to life
- A fantastic and colourful choice of hardy shrub
- Flowers from spring through the summer and into autumn
- Supplied as a collection of 3 established plants in 9cm pots ready to plant out
As pretty as a picture, these delightfully compact flowering shrubs will bring you months of colour with the most beautiful foliage and flowers. Our collection of weigelas with their lush leaves and clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers are ideal plants for gardeners with little time for fussy maintenance. Naturally compact and perfect to bring your patio, balcony or terrace to life, they're the perfect low maintenance for mixed borders, pots and containers and will flower its head off from spring through the summer and often with a second flush of bloom into autumn. Weigelas are fully winter hardy, really easy to grow and always give good results so makes the perfect plant for new gardeners or those who prefer to spend less time maintaining and more time enjoying.
Supplied as a collection of 3 established plants in 9cm pots, 1 each of Weigela 'All Summer Peach' is a compact new introduction with lush leaves lightly toned with red and clusters of peachy-pink trumpet-shaped blooms. H70cm x W70cm. Fl April - October. Weigela 'All Summer Red' is delightful, compact flowering shrub with the most beautiful dark green leaves flushed reddish when young and bright red flowers. H70cm x W70cm Fl April - October. Weigela 'Monet' is a delightful new plant with variegated foliage , green in the centre and edged in cream with a touch of pink. Flowers are hot pink and trumpet-shaped. H90cm x W90cm. Fl May - July.
- Weigelas are happiest in a sheltered position in fertile, slightly moist and well-drained soil, preferably in full sun or dappled, light shade.
Planting Advice for Weigela:
- Before planting, incorporate plenty of well-rotted manure or garden compost into the soil.
- Plant Weigela at the same depth as they were planted in their pots.
- Dig a planting hole 3 x wider than the roots of the shrub you're planting and mix some well-rotted compost or manure with the soil from the hole and use this to re-fill once the shrub is in place.
- Before planting soak container-grown shrubs thoroughly and allow to drain.
- Remove the plant from its pot and tease out a few of the roots.
- Add Mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help plants establish quicker.
- Place your shrub in the hole at the same level at the pot and refill the hole with the earth removed (backfilling).
- Firm in the soil with your heel, avoiding the root ball and water well.
- Mulch around the base of the plant with a collar, compost, gravel, bark etc.
- If you're planting into pots, use the best compost you can buy and add some sand or grit for drainage and to weigh the pot down.
Aftercare Advice for Weigela:
- If growing in a container, ensure that the plant is kept well-watered, even through the winter - do not allow the soil to dry out.
Pruning Advice for Weigela:
- Naturally branching so no need for time-consuming pruning, just cut back after flowering; cut back flowering branches by at least two thirds to encourage growth of new shoots that will flower in the following season.
- On older plants, remove one or two of the older stems to the base and cutting back the flowered stems to strong shoots below the spent flowers.
April - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment