Wisteria Amethyst Falls 15cm
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Beautiful wisteria plant
- Plant on a sunny wall for the best results.
- Tie in the fast growing tendrils during summer and prune back unwanted growth.
- Although capable of rapid growth, wisterias are easily restricted by pruning and can even be trained as a small standard tree.
- As wisterias are long lived, site is important, so pick somewhere that your plant will be happy. Plants like moist but well-drained, humus-rich soil in sun or light shade. As blossom can be damaged by late frosts, it is advisable to plant in a sheltered spot.
- If growing on a wall, tie in to horizontal wire supports, then once a permanent framework has been established ongoing pruning is simple - just prune back extension growths from the main branches to 4-6 leaves in late July or early August and then back to 3-4 buds in midwinter.
- Provide the twining stems with an appropriate and sturdy support, such as strong trellis or wires attached to walls and pergolas.
February - November
April - May
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment