How we are keeping you and our colleagues safe in-store:
- We are maintaining a regular cleaning and sanitising schedule.
- We are controlling numbers in store, but don’t worry as we still have plenty of space.
- Face coverings are mandatory* for customers and colleagues.
- 2m social distancing rule is in place.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customer use.
*excludes children under the age of 11 and customers or colleagues with a medical exemption.
Frequently asked questions about deliveries and the COVID-19 virus
At Cherry Lane we believe our role serving customers and the community during this time is a critical one, and we want to make sure our customers can get the items they need, when they need them. As COVID-19 has spread, we've recently seen an increase in people shopping online which has had an impact on how we serve our customers, but we are working exceptionally hard to ensure availability of essential products, and to continue to bring on additional capacity to deliver customer orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I place an order? Will Cherry Lane deliver my parcel?
Yes, Cherry Lane continues to serve customers.
2. Are delivery times affected?
Our teams are working to ensure we can continue to deliver as efficiently as possible. As a result, please note that delivery times for some items may be longer than usual at the moment.
3. Is it possible to return items?
Yes, you can continue to return items.
4. Is it safe to receive orders?
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?
Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.
For information and advice on COVID-19, please refer to the latest updates from the UK Government.