Aloe 'Safari Sunrise' - Single Established Plant
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Masses of bright, bicolored flowers over succulent leaves
- 3 months of striking poker-like blooms
- Compact variety ideally suited to pots
- Perfect in a summer display in a gravel garden or rockery
- Supplied as an established plant in a 13cm pot
The gorgeous Aloe 'Safari Sunrise' brings a touch of the tropics to your garden with its warm, sunny colours, reminiscent of an African sunrise - hence its glorious name! Compact and drought-tolerant, Safari Sunrise is a spectacular succulent that erupts into bloom in June, sending up bicolour flower spikes of orange-pink and cream, looking not unlike miniature red-hot pokers. A new introduction from Aloe specialist Andy de Wet and flowering its socks off for 3 months at a time, plant Safari Sunrise in full sun in well-drained soil and it'll make an excellent addition to the succulent garden, as a solitary on patio or balcony, as an accent plant in mixed containers. This delightful addition to patio pots this easy care plant can also be planted as part of a summer display in a gravel garden or rockery, although is best moved to a sheltered, dry and frost free position over winter to prevent damage from cold, wet weather. Alternatively, grow it all your round as a houseplant in a conservatory or cold greenhouse.
Supplied as an established plant in a 13cm pot, ready for potting on.
- Spectacular when grown with Ice Plant (Delosperma); Yarrow (Achillea Summer Pastels); Sedum (Sedum); or Hens & Chicks (Sempervivum)
- Place Safari Sunrise in a bright, sunny place and water well about once every two weeks, waiting until the soil dries out fully before watering again.
- You can grow Aloe outside in a container in summer, then move the plant indoors to a sunny location for the winter.
- When moving outside, don't put it in direct sunlight right away. Gradually place it in a brighter spot every few days to prevent exposure damage to the leaves.
May - August
June - August
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment