Begonia 'Organdy F1' - 20x Garden Ready Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Adds a varied dash of colour to the garden all summer long
- Perfect for patio pots, containers and hanging baskets
- Flowering prolifically against bronze-green foliage
- Plant out directly once frost risk is over Flowers May - September
- Supplied as a pack of 20 garden ready plants
A must-have in your summer planting, these neat little Begonias have yellow centred red, pink and white flowers above glossy dark bronzy-green leaves and are particularly good at withstanding the wet or dry conditions of a British summer. Perfect for patio pots, containers and hanging baskets these brilliant begonias will explode with a mass of colourful blooms all summer long. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow.
February - November
May - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment