1. Perform hand hygiene before putting on a mask.
2. Coloured side/ the side with the folds facing downwards of the mask should face outwards with the metallic strip uppermost.
3. Extend the mask to fully cover mouth, nose and chin.
4. Mould the metallic strip over nose bridge and the mask should fit snugly over the face.
5. Avoid touching the mask after wearing. Otherwise, should perform hand hygiene before and after touching the mask.
6. Please dispose of the mask responsibly.
Please note: These masks are not suitable for medical purposes.
Explore more of our range, we have a huge variety of products in stock. Have a query or can't find something you're looking for? We receive new deliveries every week, so if the item you wish to purchase is currently out of stock, please contact our Customer Services Team and we may be able to reserve the items you require.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment
Find your nearest store
Please enter your Post Code to find your nearest store