Gardenia Jasminoides Cape Jasmine 70cm Standard
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Just imagine sitting on your patio this summer surrounded by sweet fragrance
- This gorgeous, Jasmine will reward you with highly scented, perfect flowers
- The perfectly formed, rose-like white flowers are formed above rich-green leaves
- Holder of a prestigious RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Delivered as a standard plant, 70cm tall (including pot)
Just imagine sitting on your patio this summer surrounded by the intoxicatingly sweet fragrance from your very own standard Jasmine plant - just heavenly! This gorgeous, standard Jasmine will reward you with the most highly scented, perfect flowers, the perfume from which is absolutely breath-taking, filling the air with sweet fragrance. The perfectly formed, rose-like 'waxy' white flowers are produced above rich-green, glossy leaves to form a beautifully rounded ball of foliage. A large, evergreen shrub with deep glossy green leaves and very fragrant, white camelia-like flowers, the common Gardenia is certainly an eye-catching plant, worthy of a place in any garden. Thought to be too tender for UK gardens, the Cape Jasmine can actually be grown outside in summer in a sheltered frost-free area, however it's best treated as a summer patio plant and brought under cover through the winter. Holder of a prestigious RHS Award of Garden Merit, you can be sure that this is a plant that has been rigorously trialled, and you can be guaranteed that it will perform. Delivered as a standard plant, 70cm tall (including pot) Gardenia jasminoides makes a delightful houseplant or summer patio plant.
- Gardenias prefer an acid soil and are best grown in ericaceous compost
- Over spring and summer keep the compost moist, but not saturated, using soft water, or cooled kettle water, or room temperature rain water.
- Over winter, when the plants are not growing, reduce the watering, without allowing the compost to dry out between watering.
- Feed with a high nitrogen liquid feed every week in spring and summer, then in the winter use a general-purpose feed every 5-6 weeks.
- Your plant will need winter protection - growing them in containers allows the plants to be moved to more suitable seasonal sites when cold temperatures threaten.
- In spring, lightly prune stems to maintain their shape.
February - November
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment