Geranium 'Ultimate Red' - 20x Garden Ready Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- A classic that produced masses of bright flowers
- Incredibly rich red colour
- Perfect centrepiece for baskets and patio containers
- Incredibly drought tolerant
- Supplied as 20 garden ready plants
Zonal Geraniums are among the very best plants for containers and make a great border display too. Providing good height and incredible colour impact to your summer displays, they bring interest to beds and borders as well as making a perfect centrepiece for baskets and patio containers. With its abundance of large, fabulously rich scarlet flowers and deep green leaves, 'Zonal Ultimate Red' really is a top performing plant in beds, borders and containers. Fabulous planted in large groups and easy to look after. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 20 garden ready plants.
- Plant up your Geraniums straight away and your borders and containers will be a blaze of colour in no time at all!
- Deadhead regularly to maintain flowering.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment