Hydrangea Paniculata 'Vanille Fraise' - Single Established Plant
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Huge flower cones of pink and white from July to September
- A must for any lover of Hydrangeas, the flowers change colour as they age
- Branches are red-blushed, adding more depth of colour to your borders and pots
- Add late summer colour to your beds, borders and containers.
- Supplied as an established plant in a 1.5L pot ready for planting out.
The exuberant flower heads of Hydrangea 'Vanille Fraise' are what transform an ordinary paniculta hydrangea into an extraordinary paniculta hydrangea! Turning from vanilla-white, through shades of pink as they age, to a sumptuous rich raspberry pink, these cones of starry flowers are an absolute dream! With flowers of many different shades of pink present on this hydrangea at any one time, Vanille Fraise is perfect for adding colour to in the late summer border and is particularly useful for north facing gardens where it will add colour and light. Vanilla Fraise also makes a great cut flower and the glorious heads can also be dried and sprayed for a stunning winter decoration. Very hardy and easy to grow, the loose cone-shaped clusters of blooms form at the tips of red-stemmed branches in summer.
Supplied as an established plant in a 1.5L pot ready for planting out.
- Hydrangeas love to be kept well watered - don't allow pots to dry out and water borders regularly. Makes a stunning, informal hedge when a number are planted together.
- Prune hard in early spring to encourage flowering. Cut back the previous season's shoots to within a few buds of the permanent, woody framework of the plant.
- Grow in fertile, humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil in full sun or partial shade with shelter from cold drying winds.
- Water regularly and apply a general purpose feed every two weeks during the growing period.
February - November
July - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment