Pair of Box Balls 20-25cm diameter
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Add a touch of classic style to your garden - great quality, trimmed Box balls
- Perfect either side of gates, doors, porches and paths
- Slow growing and low maintenance - easy care, trim once a year in Spring
- Tremendous value from one of Europe's leading Box plant growers
- Supplied as a pair of Box Topiary ball plants 20-25cm diameter in 20cm pots
Sleek and simply lined, this hardy, well-trimmed Buxus adds a smart, modern, yet classic look to any garden. Easy to grow and versatile. Trees and hedging plants are a great way to create natural borders and screens in your garden. They can blend in with the garden and provide a little bit of privacy as well.
Supplied as pair of Box Balls 20-25cm diameter, multi-trimmed 4-year-old Box balls, in decorative terraplastic planters.
- Do not allow young plants to dry out. Check regularly and water to keep the soil moist.
Planting Advice for your Box plants:
- Plant box in autumn or spring in fertile, well-drained soil and keep it watered, especially if grown in full sun.
- Pot-grown plants can be planted any time of year as long as the ground is not wet or waterlogged.
- Box will tolerate shade so is great for growing underneath trees and makes superb border edging.
- Suitable for growing in a wide range of containers, why not try your hand at a range of topiary styles and shapes - it's great as a way to get kids involved with gardening and isn't just reserved for grand estates!
Aftercare Advice for Buxus:
- Besides keeping plants well-watered, box appreciates a light top dressing with a slow release, general purpose fertiliser such as fish blood & bone in early spring, taking care to avoid the leaves.
Pruning Advice for Box:
- Pruning box is simple. Box is best clipped in July and August - any earlier and you risk damage from late frosts which can damage soft new growth while any later means that the new shoots are not hardened sufficiently for the following winter.
- Old, scruffy plants can be clipped to 15-30cm of the ground (6-12in) to rejuvenate them.
- The small leaf size of Buxus means that you can achieve a whole range of topiary shapes and styles with the minimum of experience - box is remarkably resilient.
February - November
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment