Petunia 'Amore King of Hearts' - 12x Jumbo Plug Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- A visual delight with profuse cascades of red and white blooms
- A striking bicolour petunia that will be covered in flower for up to 6 months
- Each lovely bloom will be subtly different in marking
- King of Hearts is semi-trailing so perfect for baskets and patio tubs alike
- Supplied as 12 Jumbo plug plants
This delightful petunia joins the popular Queen of Hearts with its fabulous blooms, each marked with five sumptuous red hearts set against a white background. These outstanding flowers provide a perfect blend of red and white brought together in perfect flower form. King of Hearts comes into flower from May through to October with an abundance of large blossoms that have good weather resistance. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as 12 x jumbo plug plants ready to plant directly into baskets and containers.
- Plant into our Easy Fill baskets for the very best hanging basket displays.
- Unpack plugs immediately, and stand them in water for an hour. If you can’t do this, they can sit in Mini Greenhouses for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post but they’ll quickly recover. Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When potting on, handle plugs carefully. Pot on using our 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays, using good multi-purpose compost. Alternatively, pot direct into baskets and containers and grow on for 3-4 weeks before placing outside when all risk of frost has passed.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead-head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
March - June
May - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment