Rose 'You're Beautiful'
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Currently: 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Approximate dimensions: (H) 55 x (W) 19 x (D) 19
- A multi award winning beauty and for good reason
- Masses of glorious, classic rose pink double flowers
- Bloom throughout the summer with a sweet subtle fragrance
- Bushy and compact
- Ideal for growing in pots or the middle of borders
- Growing to 90cm tall place this stunner where everyone can admire it
- Supplied as a freshly potted professional quality plant in a 3L pot
A former winner of Rose of the Year, awarded by the British Association of Rose Breeders, who also awarded it a Gold Standard, ?You?re Beautiful? has everything you could want from a rose.
With its abundance of gorgeous, lightly scented double pink flowers throughout the summer and glossy, dark green leaves, this is indeed a real beauty. A compact, sturdy and bushy floribunda rose that?s the ideal size for growing in pots and in the front or middle of borders, it has an exceptional health record with excellent disease resistance make it easy to grow and ensuring that it always looks good.
Fully deserving its coveted RHS Award of Garden Merit, you can be sure that this is a proven garden performer, guaranteed to be suitable for UK gardeners at every level of experience. You can therefore plant this in the garden with confidence, for stunning displays for many years to come.
Supplied as a freshly potted, professional quality plant in a 3L pot.
- The roses can be kept in their pots throughout the winter provided they are kept well fed and watered, however ideally, they should planted out as soon as possible. Because plants are dormant throughout the winter, they do not produce any new roots until spring, so don't be alarmed if the compost falls away from the roots when you take them out of their pots.
- They will already have been cut back so no further pruning will be required, apart from removing any tips that have died back.
- To prune, just remove any dead, dying, damaged and diseased stems and also deadhead regularly. Traditionally, you would cut just above a leaf joint with a sloping cut away from the bud, however, this isn't necessary, and don’t worry about pruning too much - roses are very resilient and will grow back.
- When pruning, make sure that your secateurs are clean and sharp to prevent squashing stems and introducing disease.
- Add mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help the plant establish quicker.
- Roses can be planted at any time of the year, as long as the soil is not frozen, waterlogged or drought-dry. Plant your rose where it can get plenty of sun for at least half of the day, and where it will be sheltered from the wind.
- Roses tolerate wide range of soils but thrive in deep, humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil, so add plenty of well-rotted manure into the hole if necessary and plant so that the graft union (the swollen area when the stems meet the roots) is around 3cm below soil level.
- Water well every other day - daily if the weather is hot and dry.
- Established roses can be watered around once a week through spring and summer - more if the weather is hot.
- For best results, feed roses in late-March/April and again in late July.
February - November
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment