There is nothing more satisfying than eating apples or pears that have been picked from your own fruit tree. Apple and pear trees are incredibly easy to plant and maintain, and so are most fruit trees, depending on the type of tree you choose they often thrive in medium sized gardens, as well as large […]
Over the Fence Blog
Category Archive: Grow Your Own
There is nothing better than eating apples or pears that have been picked from a fruit tree in your own garden. Fruit trees, especially apple and pear trees, are incredibly easy to plant and maintain, and depending on the type of tree you choose, often thrive in medium sized gardens, as well as large spaces. […]
New season’s bulbs come into the garden centres from mid-August. The earlier you buy them the fresher they are and there will be a greater selection to choose from.
Tomatoes and peppers require similar growing conditions and so can be grown together. It’s really easy to do and very rewarding when you are able to eat the fruits of your labour!
The Rhododendron family is a very large plant family. It includes both Rhododendrons and Azaleas.
- Growing Fruit Trees
- What to do in your garden in March
- Bunny Planter Giveaway T&C's
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CHERRY LANE GARDEN CENTRES COMPETITION - GREEN 2.7M PARASOL
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CHERRY LANE COMPETITION - ONE SEAT LOUNGER WITH CUSHION
- What to do in your garden in February.
- January – What to do in your garden this month.
- How to Light your Fire
- December – what to do in your garden this month
- Jobs to do in your garden in January