1. Scarify and aerate your lawn Using a metal lawn rake, apply pressure to the lawn whilst raking to remove the ‘thatch’ – layers of moss and debris that collect around the grass. Use an aerator tool to punch regular holes in your lawn, and brush in some Lawn and turf topdressing. Finally, apply an […]
Over the Fence Blog
Category Archive: Grow Your Own
New season’s bulbs come into the garden centres from mid-August. The earlier you buy them the fresher they are and there will be a greater selection to choose from.
Tomatoes and peppers require similar growing conditions and so can be grown together. It’s really easy to do and very rewarding when you are able to eat the fruits of your labour!
The Rhododendron family is a very large plant family. It includes both Rhododendrons and Azaleas.
- August – What to do in your garden this month.
- How to create a traditional garden pond
- Family beach essentials
- 10 top tips... making small gardens feel Bigger
- July – What to do in your garden this month
- Horse Feed Advice: Feeding a good doer
- June – What to do in your garden this month
- Tips for encouraging children to play outside this summer
- Is your garden ready for alfresco dining?
- Everything you need for a garden picnic